The L'Occitane Beauty Advent Calendar 2018 (Full Reveal)
Beauty advent calendars are everywhere at the moment, and it can be really difficult to determine what type of thing you’re after. So when I got the opportunity to explore the L’Occitane Beauty Advent Calendar for 2018, I thought I’d break it down. In the spirit of reviews, I will name some products, but won’t specify what date they’re from - but spoiler alert!
Illustrated by the CASTELBAJAC Paris this beautifully designed 24-door calendar adds a bright pop of colour to your living room! Containing 24 of L’Occitane’s best products, the calendar contains everything from shower gel to soaps to eau de toilette! Retailing at only £49, the calendar is worth over £85!
Unlike quite a few beauty advent calendars on the market, this doesn’t contain any full sized products, but all the products are decent sized deluxe minis which are ideal for travelling and properly testing a product! I’m a huge fan of L’Occitane products and this is the perfect opportunity to try out their hero products and then provide the opportunity to pick yourself up a full size! Keep reading to reveal a full break down with sizes!
The calendar includes:
• 35ml Shea Shower Oil
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shower Gel
• 10ml Shea Butter Hand Cream
• 50g Almond Delicious Soap
• 25g Shea Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
• 35ml Repairing Shampoo
• 30ml Ultra Rich Body Lotion
• 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
• 30ml Ultra Rich Shower Cream
• 10ml Almond Delicious Hands
• 20ml Almond Milk Concentrate
• 35ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion
• 10ml Verbena Cooling Hand Gel
• 35ml Almond Shower Oil
• 10ml Shea Butter Foot Cream
• 5ml Precious Cream
• 35ml Repairing Conditioner
• 30ml Verbena Body Lotion
• 33g Revitalising Sugar Bath Cube
• 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
• 4ml Shea Ultra Rich Lip Balm
• 10ml Verbena Eau de Toilette
• 5ml Shea Light Comforting Cream
• 10ml Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
The classic Almond and the Verbena are my absolute favourite scents and I’ve had full sizes of both of them and adore them! I’m really looking forward to trying out the popular Shea scent.
Have you bought a beauty advent calendar? Does this sound like something you’d try?