13 Blogger Instagram Cliches We've ALL Done
Because who doesn't love a good blogger cliche?
- Taking a super cute picture of a green juice and then throwing it away because let's be honest, it takes like swamp juice. #health #fitness #goals
- Those colourful doors/buildings in Kensington and Notting Hill. Creepy or cute? I'm not judging. #DoorAppreciation
- Lattes + marble + designer bag. #Aesthetic
- Avocado and poached eggs brunch goals.
- The sudden rush to photograph the perfect lipstick before you use it and spoil it's aesthetic.
- Macarons. La Duree in particular.
- An #ootd featuring looking into the distance in front of those white houses in London.
- Something OTT with Christmas. We're talking changing your theme, or just a series of posts raving about hot chocolate, santa hats, christmas trees.... You get my drift.
- Some sort of healthy gluten, lactose free, vegan bake that looks alright but tastes terrible and remains in a tupperware until it starts to grow mould. Deliciously Ella eat your heart out #SuchHealth
- A Diptique Candle, marble and something copper.
- Cacti. Cacti everywhere.
- A picture of Paris or New York with the caption "Dreaming of *city*" or "I belong in *city*"
Come on, are you guilty of any of these cliches? I think I'm guilty of all of them.