My iTunes library is literally over 32GB large and as a result, I don't really manage to listen to all of my songs so what I do is compile a playlist every month with songs from new albums or recommendations.
They say that you should listen to a song three times before you determine whether you like it or not, so that is what I do. My April playlist is probably one of my favourites so far and I'm pretty sure that 90% of the songs will make it into the May playlist as well!
The songs included are:
- Let Her Go (Acoustic) - Passenger
- California Daze - Peace
- Little Black Submarines - The Black Keys
- Falling - Haim
- Post Break Up Sex - The Vaccines
- Better Than That - Lakyn Heperi
- Moving to New York - The Wombats
- Impossible - James Arthur
- Paradise - Coldplay
- Every Teardrop is a Waterfall - Coldplay
- Yellow - Coldplay
- The Scientist - Coldplay
- Fix You - Coldplay
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
- Drunk - Ed Sheeran
- Not Giving In ft. John Newman and Alex Clare - Rudimental
- Waiting All Night feat. Ella Eyre - Rudimental
- The Importance of Being Idle - Oasis
- Morning Glory - Oasis
- Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
- You and Me - Lifehouse
- If You Could See Me Now - The Script
- Ride - SoMo
As you can probably tell, the genre of music in the playlist ranges from indie to rock to pop to alternative and thats what I like about it! It is a playlist that I will happily have on shuffle and as I have been listening to it the entire April, I practically know all the words for each and every song - no, that is not sad at all.
I highly recommend that you all youtube these songs and tell me what you think! I would love to hear your favourite songs at the moment.
Oh! Don't panic if your comment doesn't appear straightaway as I have opted to moderate them before they're posted just so that no one has to read anything nasty!
Love you all x