[Products used: Garnier BB Cream miracle skin protector for sensitive skin in Light, Barry M Brow Kit, H&M Nude Dude LipGloss, MUA Ever After Matte Palette, Boujois Paris Bronzing Powder, Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour in On and On Bronze, Barry M Eyeshadow pencil and Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara]
It was Perrie Edwards' 21st birthday a couple of weeks ago and she, as per usual, looked gorgeous and her makeup was a sunkissed bronze type look - very fresh, natural but using golden hues which complimented her skin tone perfectly. Natural no makeup makeup is one of my go too looks so it was so much fun mixing it up for a change by adding in some different new products!
- My amazing makeup artist and fellow blogger friend Alice (alice-isabelle.blogspot.com) recommended the Garnier BB cream and it is fantastic - the shade matched my skin perfectly and it is so moisturising - it gives a dewy finish which is perfect for the look I was trying. It has a light/medium coverage but isn't cakey!
- Then I used my Bourjois Paris bronzer along my cheekbones the sides of my forehead - try it on places you would normally catch the sun for a more glowing look - I used my Real Techniques powder brush.
- Then I used my Barry M brow kit to shape and colour in my eyebrows, using the highlighter along my brow bone.
- For my eyes I used Maybelline colour tattoo 24 hour in On and On Bronze as a base and using my finger, covered my entire eyelid. Then I used Penny from my MUA Ever After Matte palette in the outside corner of my eyes for more depth.
- As a substitute for eyeliner, I used the Barry M eyeshadow stick in a bronze colour along my lower lash line and the corner of my eyes.
- Finally, I used my mascara to help make my eyes stand out.
- And voila! Your glowy sunkissed natural look is complete!
Below is the look I was inspired by: